Regular Placement Service
All-inclusive Regular Placement Service
(babysitters matching + employment procedures handling)
*One-off Matching Placement Fee – HK$ 2980*
Note 1: “Employment Ordinance” requires employers to purchase the labor insurance for babysitter. The service fee includes one-year labor insurance costs.
- Efficient matching of babysitters
- Interview arrangements between employers and candidates
- Employment contract drafting and signing process arrangements
- One-year labor insurance cost covered (Note 1)
- In case the hired candidate is found not suitable within 2 weeks since the start of contract, free candidate replacement arrangement is included
Babysitter Hiring Procedures:
- Fill in the Online Service Request Form.
- Babysitter.hk will start matching and send out suitable candidates to Employer
- Pick candidates for interview arrangements: Employer picks preferred candidates and babysitter.hk will arrange interview between employers and candidates.
- Draft employment contract: After the job details are confirmed by both Employer and Babysitter, employment contract will be prepared by babysitter.hk and approved by both parties.
- Labor insurance arranged by babysitter.hk.
Terms & Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between Babysitter HK (”the Agency”) and the employer(s) (”the Client”), covering the consulting service and the placement of the ”Candidate”. The Agency specializes in placing Nannies, Babysitters, Maternity Nurses, House Managers and providing consultancy services to families.
- Service – The Agency provides childcare professional placement services to the Client. The package of services includes select and screening of candidates, interview arrangements, employment documents preparation and labour insurance procurement. The Agency also provides follow up support to the Client and the Candidate after the employment starts.
- Relationship – The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Candidate, once accepted by the Client, is employed by the Client and not by the Agency. Any legal relationship which results is between the Client and the Candidate, and the Agency suggests that the Client seek legal advice as to their obligations under Employment Ordinance to the Candidate.
- Fee – The Placement Fee of hiring a local / non-expat babysitter is one-off HKD2,980. For hiring a non-local / expat babysitter with native speaking capability, the Placement Fee will be equivalent to 50% of the contracted monthly salary payable to the Candidate.
- Payment – The Placement Fee is payable by bank transfer to the Agency on the acceptance of the placement of the Candidate. Full payment is required before the Candidate commences work with the Client. A surcharge of 20% will be added to all fees not settled after 7 days of the invoice date. The Candidate will not commence employment prior to full settlement of the invoice. The Client will be held responsible for bypassing the agency in cases where the Client failed to inform the agency about the start of employment.
- Warranty – The Placement Fee is non-refundable. Should the Candidate is found not suitable or leave the employment within 2 weeks from commencing such employment, the Agency will offer one time replacement of Candidates free of charge.
- Insurance – According to Hong Kong labour regulation, employer must procure labour insurance for his/her employee. You can procure through Babysitter.hk (included in our service package) or by yourself. Babysitter.hk expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising due to the absence of labour insurance in the employment.